Be Active with LRS' Campaign Weeks!
Each year we host campaign weeks full of sports and physical activity taster sessions in partnership with all 9 Local Authority areas with the aim to increase participation in physical activity.
During the 2015/16 campaign weeks, we had a huge increase in participation and engaged over 7,000 people of all ages and abilities in hundreds of sessions across Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland.
2016 Campaign Weeks
Each year we host three campaign weeks full of sport and physical activity taster sessions in partnership with all 9 Local Authority areas with the aim to increase participation in physical activity. The 2016 campaign week dates have been confirmed; check back later for more information.
6th-12th June 2016. Celebration of women to inspire and encourage to become more active
'Feel Alive from 65'
26th September-2nd October 2016. Physical activity taster sessions to promote active living in older adults
13th-19th February 2017. Fun, family friendly events and activities to get families active together
We are offering local businesses/partners the opportunity to advertise their products/services as part of their successful campaign programme.
Made up from 3 mini campaigns, our Campaign Weeks aim to increase participation in individuals of all ages and abilities across Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland.
Advertising Benefits Include:
- Advert placed in all three countywide campaign booklets totalling over 22,000 prints (7,500 prints per campaign) with option to change advert for specific campaign
- PDF copy of booklet to use for further marketing and promotion
- Inclusion in at least 3 press releases and social media posts relating to campaign weeks, with an audience of over 5,500 users on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Company name and link to your website included on Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport's physical activity campaign website page (www.lrsport.org/beactive) between May 2016 and February 2017 which last year, the LRS website attracted over 70,000 users and 500,000 page views.
See attached document for more information.
- Advertising Opportunities 2016 (PDF, 375 Kb)
For more information please contact:
Sports Development Officer
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
- 01509 564879