- Small Heath Wellbeing Centre
- Sat, 16 Sep 2017
• Join amputees and people with limb impairments for three individual days of sport and socialising
• You don't need to be fit, just willing to give it a try
• Have-a-go at more than 10 different sports
• A mentor will help you find your way around
The sports on offer include athletics, archery, badminton, climbing, cycling, football, golf, Nordic walking, sailing, sitting volleyball, tennis and wheelchair basketball. *This programme is subject to change dependant on the venue.
Entry fee for participants is £15 including lunch (£10 for members quoting Membership number).