Decathlon Warehouse Operative Northampton
- Brackmills Business Park, NN4 7PW
- Placed On
- Tue 11th April, 2017
- 12:00am - Wed 1st January, 2020
Are you ambitious and a creative person? Sport is your passion? All you have is positive energy? Love working within a team?
Would you like to be respected and appreciated worker? Do You want to be a part of a rapidly growing business that drives to bring pleasure through sport to the everyday lives of the people in the UK & whole world? Everything we do at Decathlon is for one reason, to… Make the pleasure and benefits of sports accessible to all JOIN US AND BECOME A PART OF OUR COMPANY!!! : )))
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Working accurately to pick and process orders for stores and our .com customers
- Receiving and processing goods arriving from our European Bases
- Ensuring accurate stock and maintaining precise inventory procedures
- Making internal contact with our network to resolve issues
- Proactive approach to any situation
How we differ from others? Why working for us? What we can offer you?
- Personal Development Plan - monthly Individual Meetings (IMs) with your manager
- Individual Missions - Additional responsibilities awarded to those who are able to meet or surpass the standards, examples: team leaders, doublons, team activity planning and a lot more!
- Team Building Meetings - Spending time off with your team mates - Improving communication, boosting morale, motivation and help to get to know each other better! Happy team = great working atmosphere!!!
- Abroad Training - Many opportunities to learn while working abroad - most often visited places include: France, Hungary, Spain, Poland
- Great Development Opportunities - 9/13 managers have been promoted internally from operative position!
- A fast paced job where no two days are the same, giving you immediate responsibilities and a real opportunity to develop new skills.
- Hours to include weekends and early/late starts
- Competitive Salary with Bonus**
- Workplace benefits and discount**
- A Range of opportunities
- Dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.(**After a minimum probation period)
What we look for?
- Responsibility & Vitality - All over the world, we share a strong and unique company culture reinforced by our values: Vitality & Responsibility
We are looking for both part and full timers DO NOT WAIT!! APPLY TODAY!! : )) INNOVATION LOVERS FOR THE HAPPINESS OF ALL!
- Northampton NN4, Brackmills Industrial Estate,
Salary: £8.11 /hour
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport actively promotes diversity in employment and sport and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. To add your job please submit your job specification.