Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport's ambition is to ensure that there are high quality, qualified coaches from all communities who support school, club and performance sport.
To achieve this ambition Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport has formed a coaching system support network known as the 'LRS Coaching Network' which is the 'one stop shop' community for coaches who are looking for support to develop themselves and their coaching.
The network is free for local coaches to join and provides them with all of the necessary information as well as numerous coaching resources to support their on-going development.
The LRS Coaching Network provides many benefits to coaches, including access to specific information such as:
- Paid and voluntary opportunities
- Bursary and funding opportunities
- News and information specific to coaches wants and needs
- CPD, coach education and sport specific courses
- Personal Profile feature to log hours and track qualifications
- LRS Coaching Newsletter.