Places still available on our Club & Coach Development Day
Posted: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 15:07
The Coach & Club Development Day has been designed by Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport to support local clubs and coaches with their development, improve skills and knowledge to provide an opportunity to network with clubs and coaches from different sports.
Aim of the Development Day:
- To inform and upskill current coaches and new leaders.
- To raise awareness of opportunities in training and club development.
- To raise awareness of the importance of being inclusive and engaging with hard to reach groups
Programme at a glance:
- 9.00-9.15am - Arrival/Refreshments
- 9.15-10.10am - Local Landscape / What is Inclusion
- 10.10-10.20am - How sport and physical activity has changed my life
- 10.20-10.40am - How can I make my club more inclusive / EFDS Club Hub
- 10.40-11.00am - Good Practice Session with National Governing Bodies of Sport (NGB)
- 11.00-11.15am - Break
- 11.15am-12.15pm - EFDS Inclusive Communications Workshop
- 12.15-12.45pm - Lunch
- 12.45-1.45pm - EFDS Inclusive Communications Workshop continued
- 1.45-3.45pm - Workshops (delegates to choose 1). Club Structures Building for Success or Inclusive Formats.
- 3.45-4.00pm - Summary/Evaluation