Posted: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 10:09
There are two Athletes of the Week and joining cyclist April Tacey is Melton based swimmer, William Graham.
The GO GOLD athlete tells us all about his spare time and dreams of Australia.
- 1. What are your hobbies outside of sport?
I love to play basketball for the school team and also, I do a lot of art, including commissions, in my spare time.
- 2. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would love to travel to Australia because I love the idea of going on a Wildlife Safari and also doing adventurous activities like cliff jumping or scuba diving.
- 3. What is your favourite day of the week? Why?
I like Tuesdays as it is my chill night when I don't have training. However, I have a lot of revision to do at the moment for my upcoming GCSEs.
- 4. Describe your hardest training session.
I think my hardest training session would be an 8x200m test set with my coach Graham because it is so painful.
- 5. What is your biggest goal?
I would love to achieve a higher level than where I am now; I am always striving to get better.
To read William's blog, visit http://www.lrsport.org/profiles/william-graham