- Contact Name
- General Enquiries
- Contact Email
- Contact Telephone
- 0871 222 2120
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:15
Thu, 20 Jul 2017 13:00
Mon, 10 Jul 2017 09:59
What is Rugby Union?
You can run with the ball, kick it and pass it, but passing the ball forwards is not allowed.
There are several ways to score points.
- A try - five points are awarded for touching the ball down in your opponent's goal area.
- A conversion - two points are added for a successful kick through the goalposts after a try
- A goal kick - three points are awarded for a penalty kick or drop goal through the posts
From scrummaging to tackling, to sprinting with the ball, this can be a high intensity workout that will boost both your fitness and your strength.
Costs will vary across the country from club to club.
- Rugby Ball
- England won the Rugby World Cup in 2003, defeating Australia 20 points to 17.
- Jonny Wilkinson kicked a dropped goal in the final minute to seal England's win.