Good health is good for business!
Inform and inspire your workforce with a range of fun, interactive wellbeing sessions tailored to your organisation's needs.
Led by fully qualified professionals, this flexible and affordable programme provides a unique opportunity to show your employees how much you value them whilst promoting a healthy and productive workforce.
Benefits of the programme:
- Improved morale
- Improved employee physical and mental health
- Improved communication and networking between colleagues and departments
- More opportunities to socialise with colleagues, fostering a community feeling
- Support the organisation to deliver social and corporate responsibilities
Benefits to your organisation:
- Increased productivity
- Reduction in absenteeism and presenteeism
- Reduction in staff turnover
- Cost saving of up to £1,950 per employee!
Workplace Challenge Champion Training
Workplace Challenge Champion Training is aimed at people with a remit or keen interest in promoting healthy lifestyles. It provides the skills and resources to promote better health and wellbeing and increase sport and physical activity levels in your workplace.
- What is the Workplace Challenge?
- The business case for workplace health and increasing participation in sport and physical activity.
- Introduction to the Workplace Challenge; tools and how to use the programme
- Gaining the support and commitment from employers and employees
- Case studies from workplaces that have seen the benefits of a healthy and active workplace.
- Support available and resources; learn about activities and training available.
- Practical ideas to get your workplace more active.
- How to recruit and support volunteers from your workplace to lead activities.
- How to effectively organise and promote activities and events to get your workplace more active.
- Network with other workplaces and enjoy taking part in some fun workplace games
Host your own Workplace Wellbeing Events
Packages have been built as a guidance of our services. All events are bespoke and tailor made to your organisation based on your health and wellbeing needs. Activities can include; Health Checks, Smoking Cessation, Stress Management, Alcohol Awareness plus more.
- Workplace Wellbeing Events Leaflet (PDF, 202 Kb)
Host your own bespoke Business Games
A multi-sport event which is suitable for all ages and abilities. It includes a range of sports and physical activities, all of which can be tailored to your organisations individual requirements.
Bespoke Workplace Challenge License Now Available!
The Workplace Challenge provides a portal where your workforce can share their sport and physical activity levels. Created by your organisation, users can enter into online 'challenges' to gain points, populate leaderboards, set personal goals and even raise money for charity.
The Workplace Challenge is designed to offer something for everybody proviting a variety of options, activities, and possible targets - including recording Co2 saved by walking or cycling instead of driving to work.
Workplace Challenge can provide bespoke designed versions of the software to suit your branding guidelines, and help to promote your wellbeing strategy.
For more information or a quote please contact:
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport (LRS)
Opening Times: Monday – Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm