Local Sport & Physical Activity Alliances
A Local Sport & Physical Activity Alliance (LSA) is a collection of people who have a desire to develop and promote sport and physical activity in their locality.
A typical LSA may include representatives from a local authority, school, sport clubs, sports centres, volunteer networks and wider community groups such as disability groups.
There are nine LSAs operating across Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland which have developed their work around local priorities, and each is supported by Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport.
For more information on your LSA, please click on the links below.
Your Local Sport & Physical Activity Alliance
- Blaby District Local Sport Alliance
- Charnwood Sport and Recreation Alliance
- Harborough Local Sports Alliance
- Hinckley & Bosworth Sport and Health Alliance
- Leicester City
- Melton Sport and Health Alliance
- North West Leicestershire Sport & Physical Activity Alliance
- Active Oadby & Wigston
- Active Rutland