Activity Alliance Engagement Factsheets
Activity Alliance has created a number of engagement resources that encourage you to think about the ways you include disabled people.
- Accessible and inclusive communications (PDF, 801 Kb)
This factsheet provides top tips on how to be more inclusive and accessible in communications.
- Effective Engagement (PDF, 766 Kb)
This sheet provides top tips on how to be more effective in your engagement.
- Engagement through research and insight (PDF, 1.2 Mb)
This sheet provides top tips on how to be more effective in research and insight. In turn, this will help you meet your organisational objectives.
- Engaging All Women In Sport And Physical Activity (PDF, 1.6 Mb)
This sheet provides top tips on how to engage more women, including disabled women.
- Engaging Older People (PDF, 995 Kb)
Activity Alliance worked in partnership with Age UK to create this sheet. It provides top tips on who to involve and how to engage older people in your work.
- Gathering and using insight on disabled people (PDF, 1.3 Mb)
This sheet provides top tips on how to be more effective in gathering and using insight. There are specific points to consider and places to look when gathering information on disability and disabled people.
- Know your audience - Statistics (PDF, 1.4 Mb)
These statistics provide you with an overview, which can help you to build a picture of disabled people in our population.
As well as activity levels and the number of people with certain impairments, this sheet highlights facts on barriers.
- Performance Management And Learning (PDF, 878 Kb)
This sheet talks through getting your performance measurement and learning right.
- Supporters Roles In Engaging Disabled People (PDF, 1.4 Mb)
This sheet provides top tips on how to engage disabled people’s supporters.
- Understanding Children And Young People (PDF, 1.7 Mb)
This sheet provides top tips on who to involve and how to engage young people in your work.