Business of Sport - Courses
How to Book
- Identify the course you wish to attend and select the number of places/tickets you wish to book.
- Work through the booking process by completing the booking information required.
- At the time of making an online booking you have the option to pay online, or pay off-line by sending a cheque made payable to 'Leicestershire County Council' and sent to Business Support, Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport, SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3QF.
- On receipt of your online booking you will receive an automatic receipt confirming your booking. Shortly before the workshop taking place you will receive a letter confirming your place on the workshop as well as a map with travel directions to the venue.
- Please book early to avoid disappointment and also note that workshops may be cancelled due to low attendance.
- Non Attendance: If you are unable to attend or wish to cancel a booking you must telephone Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport on 01509 564888 at least 7 days prior to the workshop. If you fail to do so you will lose your payment and will be subject to a cancellation charge.
Courses - Business of Sport
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 (08:30 - 10:30)
Location: Morningside Arena Leicester, Charter Street, Leicester, LE1 3UD
Find out how you can access FREE support through the Business Gateway.
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019
Location: Newtown Linford Cricket Club, LE6 0AD
Newtown Linford Cricket Club will welcome a Lashings World XI to Main Street to help mark their spectacular Centenary celebrations.