Business of Sport - Courses
How to Book
- Identify the course/event you wish to attend and select the number of places you wish to book.
- Work through the booking process by completing the booking information required.
- At the time of making an online booking you have the option to pay online, or pay off-line by sending a cheque made payable to 'Leicestershire County Council' and sent to Business Support, Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport, SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3QF.
- On receipt of your online booking you will receive an automatic receipt confirming your booking. Shortly before the course/event takes place, you will receive a confirmation email with the final details for the course/event, including map/directions.
- Please book early to avoid disappointment and also note that courses/events may be cancelled due to low attendance.
- Non Attendance: If you are unable to attend or wish to cancel a booking you must telephone Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport on 01509 564888 at least 7 days prior to the course/event. If you fail to do so you will lose your payment and will be subject to a cancellation charge.
Courses - Business of Sport
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 (08:00 - 10:30)
Location: Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport, SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3QF
The session will feature Speakers on Digital Growth Fund and Support, LRS Insight Hub and an Independent Accountant.
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 (08:00 - 10:30)
Location: Leicestershire County Cricket Club, Fischer County Ground, Grace Road, Leicester, LE2 8EB., Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 8EB
The session will include Speakers on Apprenticeships - funding, processes and support, People Buy from People - the value of networking.