Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends
Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends are back for 2019!
- Sport / Activity
About This Campaign
It's back and bigger than ever! The Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekend is heading to a venue near you, offering a FREE day for all the family to get on court. At 15 venues across Leicestershire there are Mini Tennis sessions, family time, free play, Cardio Tennis and numerous other kinds of activities to get involved in. Rackets and balls will be provided, so whether you've never picked up a racket before or you're a seasoned regular – there something for everyone!
Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends is an initiative to help tennis venues attract new people from the local community to come and try out your venue at fun and welcoming open days.
We coordinate a country-wide marketing campaign to raise awareness of the Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends, particularly encouraging families to try tennis for free. This alongside free marketing materials to help your club promote the open day locally can significantly help you to raise awareness of your tennis club in the wider community.
Each year over a thousand venues sign-up to run Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends with over 55,000 people coming along to experience their local tennis club; but most importantly 44% of these attendees decide to join the club and play tennis more regularly following their experience. As a result, many venues run more than one Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends event each year to capitalise on the positive impact they have in attracting new members and new players onto the coaching programme.
Reasons to run Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends
- A proven route in helping tennis venues to attract new members and new players to your coaching programmes.
- Take advantage of a national marketing campaign to get more people playing tennis
- Help raise awareness of your club in the local community
- Free marketing resources to help promote your Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends open day.
Dates and sign-up
Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends open days can take place at any point throughout the year from May onwards, and venues can run as many open days as they wish (the more the better!). Venues with outdoor courts typically have the most success in running their Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends open days during the spring and summer months, but for venues with indoor courts there is no need to be limited to just this period!
Sessions running at:
- Birstall Watermead Tennis Club, Sunday 12th May 10.00-15.00
- Market Harborough Lawn Tennis Club, Sunday 12th May 14.00-17.00
- Gynsill Tennis Club, Saturday 18th May 10.00-13.00
- Loughborough University, Saturday 18th May 13.00-15.00
- Syston Northfields Tennis Club, Saturday 18th May 14.00-16.00
- Loughborough Greenfields Tennis Club Sunday 19th May 10.00-13.00
- Leicestershire Tennis and Squash Club, Sunday 19th May 11.00-14.30
- Victoria Park Leicester, Sunday 19th May 13.00-14.30
- Evington Park Leicester Sunday 19th May 15.30-17.00
- Upper Broughton Youth and Social Club, Saturday 8th June 14.00-19.00
- Loughborough Lawn Tennis Club, Saturday 22nd June 14.00-17.00
- Knighton Tennis Centre, Sunday 23rd June 10.30-14.30
- Carisbrooke Lawn Tennis Club, Sunday 30th June 12.00-16.00
- Hinckley Town Tennis Club, Sunday 7th July 10.00-16.00
- David Lloyd Club, Narborough
More Information: https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/OpenDays