- Sun, 01 Jul 2018 - Fri, 31 Aug 2018
- Sport / Activity
- Multiple Sports
We've put together our Active Summer campaign, to make staying fit and healthy fun and easy for everyone, especially over the summer months. Whether you're already active or not, there are a number of activities which can be done without real experience right across Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland.
Local districts and boroughs, as well as a number of other providers across Leicestershire, Leicester City and Rutland, are offering a range of exciting activities, sessions, camps, courses and clubs, to keep everyone active over the summer holiday.
The opportunities are endless here in Leicester-Shire and Rutland:
- What are the biggest events happening right now?
- I want to try a new activity session or find a local club, organisation or venue that provides activities
- What's going on at my local leisure centre?
- Enjoy the beautiful countryside by exploring the local parks and open spaces
- Contact your local Sport & Physical Activity Team
- Find a local friendly beginners running group
- View our 'Active Lifestyles' Booklet for a local guide to physical activity opportunities
- GO Leicestershire
- What's on in Leicestershire & Rutland
Locality specific programmes:
- Active Leicester - Summer Fun 2018
- Charnwood - Summer Holiday Activities 2018
- Hinckley & Bosworth - What's Going down 2018
- Melton & Belvoir - Summer Holiday Activities 2018
- North West Leicestershire - Summer Holiday Booklet 2018
More will be added soon!