After what has been (and still is!) a very difficult year, we're aware that many clubs & groups are struggling financially, so we are recommending you register with easyfundraising to benefit from a free source of ongoing funding.
We have partnered with easyfundraising. It's a leading fundraising platform that gives clubs access to an unlimited fundraising source, that helps you to raise FREE cashback donations through online shopping.
- Free to register and use
- Regular, on-going revenue stream for your activity provider
- Easy to set up and requires minimal management
- Rated 4.6 stars on Trustpilot
Launch Academy of Dance in Rutland have raised nearly £300 so far through using Easyfundraising.
Here's a picture of some of their youngest (and cutest!) students in show costumes purchased with easyfundraising funds.
"We heard about Easyfundraising through Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport and the money we have raised has helped towards equipment and costumes for our Academy"
How does easyfundraising work?
It's really simple:
- Join. Register your club/group and ask your supporters to search for your cause on the Easyfundraising website and create an account.
- Shop. When your supporters shop online, they either need to be logged in to their Easyfundraising account, use the app or have the Donation Reminder plug-in on their internet browser, so they never miss a possible donation when shopping around.
- Collect. When they buy something online, the retailer sends your club/group a free donation at no extra cost!
Once you've registered your club/group as a good cause with easyfundraising you'll receive free cashback donations when anyone connected to the activity provider shops online with 4,300 retailers including Argos, Amazon, Just eat and Booking.com.
It doesn't cost the shopper a penny more so it's an easy way for your community to support your club/group just by shopping online as they usually would.
Just think how much everyone connected to your club – players, staff, coaches, family and friends – spend online every week. Each purchase can mean a free donation for your club!
Thousands of community sports clubs like yours are already using easyfundraising to help fund running costs, equipment, trips, kit, coaching qualifications & more.
To join them, simply register your club as a good cause with easyfundraising - it's completely free to register and use and only takes two minutes to get started.