- Harborough District Council
The Symington Building, Adam & Eve Street
- Contact Name
- Teresa Dalby
- Contact Email
- Contact Telephone
- Wed, 29 Nov 2017 (18:00 - 20:30)
- Organised By
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
- Early Years, Events, Featured, bookit
FREE training to enable you to promote and deliver effective purposeful play and physical development programmes to children aged 0 - 5 years.
What the training will offer you:
- Ongoing support from experts in the field
- Access to a comprehensive resource bank
- Practical ideas on how to create positive enabling environments and providing positive activities for babies, toddlers and pre schoolers.
- Practical evidence based ideas on how to engage with parents in purposeful physical play.
- Neurological development from birth and the importance of movement in brain growth.
Advance booking is required.
For more information please call 01 509 564888 or email info@LRSport.org
2017-18-purposeful-physical-play-training-flyer5.pdf (PDF, 242.9 Kb)