- The Pavilion
- Contact Name
- Teresa Dalby
- Contact Email
- Contact Telephone
- Tue, 06 Feb 2018 (18:30 - 20:30)
- Organised By
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
- Bookit, Clubs, Events, Featured, Funding
Do you know which funders are best to apply to and will be most applicable to your project?
Do you know the type of information that should be included in a successful funding application?
This workshop will provide you with information to answer these questions and more. It is aimed at those who are new to writing a funding applications and have a project at your club / organisation that you wish to apply for grant funding for. The workshop will cover the following key areas;
- Importance of a good club structure to attract funding
- Project planning
- Ways to generate funding in addition to grant funding
- Grant funding and writing a strong application
There will also be an opportunity to discuss your project and funding requirements and how we can support you with your applications following the workshop.
Cost: £5 per club
This workshop is aimed at Club Officers, Volunteers, Parish Councils and School Staff.
To book a place please click on the booking form below.