- Leicester City Hall Room G.01
115 Charles Street
- Contact Email
- Thu, 22 Feb 2018 (18:00 - 20:30)
- Organised By
- Leicester City Council
- Early Years, Events, Featured
FREE training to enable you to promote and deliver effective purposeful play and physical development programmes to children aged 0 - 5 years.
What the training will offer you:
- Ongoing support from experts in the field
- Access to a comprehensive resource bank
- Practical ideas on how to create positive enabling environments and providing positive activities for babies, toddlers and pre schoolers.
- Practical evidence based ideas on how to engage with parents in purposeful physical play.
- Neurological development from birth and the importance of movement in brain growth.
Advance booking is required.
purposeful-physical-play-training-poster-final.pdf (PDF, 214.2 Kb)
This link takes you from the Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport website to another domain. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.