- Tue, 19 Feb 2019 (09:00 - 11:00)
- Organised By
- Leicestershire County Cricket Club In The Community
- Half Term, Under 11s, cricket, under 18s
Don't be stumped for ideas over the school holidays - Leicestershire CCC has a range of exciting cricket activities for youngsters of all ages!
Led by experienced ECB qualified coaches Stephen Franklin and Dips Patel, the sessions are aided by past and present LCCC contracted players including Lewis Hill, Callum Parkinson, Gavin Griffiths and many others.
Our clinics are for two age groups: 9-13 years and 14-18 years plus sessions for players from both age ranges. They are held in the Mike Turner Cricket Centre at the Fischer County Ground, and cost just £25 for a two-hour session.
ONLY 16 PLACES IN EACH CLINIC!
Monday 18th Feb
- 9-11am 9-13yrs- Batting Front Foot
- 11-1pm 9-13yrs- Batting Back Foot
- 30 min Break
- 1:30-3:30pm 9-13yrs Batting against Spin
- 3:30-5:30pm 9-18yrs Wicket Keeping and Fielding
Wednesday 20th Feb GIRLS ONLY
- 9-11am 9-13yrs Batting- Front, Back Foot and Batting against Spin
- 11-1pm- 14-18yrs Batting- Front Foot and Batting against Spin
- 30 min Break
- 1:30-3:30pm 9-18yrs Wicket-Keeping and Fielding
- 3:30-5:30pm 9-18yrs Bowling- Fast, Seam and Spin
pro-specialist-clinics-2018-19.pdf (PDF, 1.4 Mb)
This link takes you from the Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport website to another domain. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.