- Loughborough Sport Tennis Centre
This course is essential for anyone who has /or wants to work with disabled young people and adults in a tennis environment. The LTA and Tennis Foundation are keen to ensure that all clubs are inclusive and this workshop will show how simple the process is in becoming accessible for disabled people.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the current landscape and potential playing pathways of disability tennis across the 4 main impairments; physical disability, visually impaired, hearing impaired and learning disability.
- Identify new potential partners and organisations who can support you and your club; utilising the Open Your Doors booklet
- Identify best practice for your club to take forward.
- Identify the best possible training opportunities for your clubs coaches and volunteers.
This course covers disability specific activity as well as integrated tennis activity and how to gain resources, support and finance in order to deliver this activity.
The duration of this course is 3 hours including a break will take place in a classroom environment.
This link takes you from the Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport website to another domain. Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, we cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.