- Radmoor Centre, Loughborough College
- Contact Name
- Katie Sawyer
- Contact Email
- Contact Telephone
- 01509 564877
- Sat, 02 Mar 2019 (09:00 - 17:00)
- GO GOLD Funding Programme
- Organised By
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
- Bookit, Events, Featured Bigger, GOGOLD, SkillsKnow
Specialists in areas including nutrition, sports psychology and injury prevention (plus more!) will come together to offer our talented athletes a unique opportunity to increase your confidence, individual aspiration and ambition to achieve your sporting best. Focusing on athlete development, a series of workshops and practical sessions will give you the tools to improve training and performance!
- Athletes should be aged 12-22 years and be in full-time education to be eligible to attend the Camp.
Cost of the Camp
- The Camp is free of charge for previously funded 2018/19 GO GOLD Athletes.
- The Camp will be free of charge for 2019/20 GO GOLD Athletes. The selection panel is meeting in February, so where applicable, you will be contacted after this requesting pre-payment for the Camp via cash or cheque.
- Bookings are also open and encouraged for athletes who have not been funded by the GO GOLD Funding Programme, but there is a charge of £30. You will be contacted in February requesting pre-payment for the Camp via cash or cheque.
GO GOLD Talent Camp T-shirts and water will be provided but athletes should bring refreshments for the duration of the day.
Athletes should arrive between 8.30 - 8.45 am and wear practical clothing.
Please also see details of our Parent/Coach Development Workshops taking place alongside the talent camp - encourage your parents and coaches to take up this opportunity!