- Fri, 08 Mar 2019 (18:00 - 21:30)
- Organised By
- Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
- Bookit, Dance, Events, Exercise Class, Featured Bigger, Mental Health, Netball, Women's Sport, Yoga
Let's have fun and feel great with #ThisGirlCan on International Women's Day! ♀️ Join us for our fourth #ThisGirlCan Charity Night!
- Activity Taster Sessions including Yoga Nidra, Jungle Body Konga, Hula Hooping, Netball, Burleque Dance, Boxing, Boogie Bounce, Vinyasa Yoga and Zumba!
- Mass Clubbercise
- Health Information - How can you Make your Move?
- Free t-shirt, goody bag and glowsticks!
Early Bird Sale (available until 10th February or once the event is full):
- £8 per person
- £32 Group Offer*
- £10 per person
- £40 Group Offer*
*Buy 5 tickets for the price of 4
To purchase the Group Offer:
- Book 5 Early Bird ticket places below.
- Apply the discount code EarlyBird5for4 to receive a £10 discount.
*If you are booking for more than 5 people, please order and pay for the 5 places first (using the discount code), and then book your additional places separately.
You will be asked what t-shirt sizes you require upon booking. The t-shirts are unisex sizes of:
- X Small - 35"
- Small - 38"
- Medium - 40"
- Large - 43"
- X Large - 45"
- XX Large - 48"
Please note that if you book your places before 10th February, you will be guaranteed your chosen size (it's when we need to place the t-shirt order by!). After this date we will do our best to accommodate your chosen size on the night.
- Organised by Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport (LRS) in support of Look Good Feel Better. Look Good Feel Better provides free skincare and make-up workshops at the Leicester Royal Infirmary which every year support hundreds of women and teenagers living with cancer. Beauty trained volunteers share their skills and expertise to help overcome women common visible side effects of cancer treatment. The charity is dedicated to improving the self-esteem and overall wellbeing of people undergoing treatment for any type of cancer.
- The event is suitable for ages 14+ (those aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult within each activity session)
- Accessible venue and activities.
- Limited places available - book early to avoid disappointment.
- Please note bookings are only confirmed once payment has been received. You can pay securely online, or choose to pay offline with a cheque or cash payment a.s.a.p to secure your places.
this-girl-can-charity-night-out-flyer.pdf (PDF, 655.8 Kb)
A confirmation email with all the details regarding the event, will be sent to all the email addresses provided upon booking, approximately a week before the event.