Lamp want to encourage you to get active during mental health week to better your mental health and increase your wellbeing by taking part in a 5k activity of your choice.
- Mon, 10 May 2021 - Sun, 16 May 2021
Lamp provides support and services to those who are looking to seek help with their mental health.
Mental Health Awareness week (10th – 16th May) provides the perfect opportunity to raise awareness of the benefits physical activity can have on your mental health.
Lamp want to encourage you to get active during mental health week to better your mental health and increase your wellbeing by taking part in a 5k activity of your choice. Walking, running or cycling may be the most common forms of exercise but feel free to be creative. Swimming, rowing or even a simple dog walk may be your thing; or how about combine three activities together over the week for a Lamp Triathlon or doing an activity in fancy dress
To get involved is simple
- Decide on an 5k activity (Relaxed, Challenging, Fun or Creative – anything you want to get involved with)
- Join our Facebook Event Page to notify us you're taking part. OR use the #Lamp5k on your social accounts
- Join our Strava Lamp 5k Club (optional)
Step Three (optional)
- Start a fundraising campaign or simply donate to Lamp to support those in need of mental health support
- Purchase the Lamp 5K T-Shirt with a donation of the purchase going directly to Lamp – Coming Soon
- Get your household, family or support bubble involved and get active! Share and promote the importance of physical exercise leading to better mental health. Don't forget to tag Lamp and use those hashtags.
#Lamp5k #mentalhealth #lamp #staywellwithlamp