Melton Borough Council Community Grants
Summary: The Council wishes to continue promoting and supporting local projects and services in an effective, local and community-led manner as an alternative to direct provision by the Council.
- 01664 502502
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Disability Groups, Education / Training, Facility Development, Improving Health
- Specific Locations
- 1:00am - Wed 16th December, 2020
About Melton Borough Council Community Grants
What is a Community Grant?
The Community Grants Budget aims to continue promoting and supporting local projects and services in an effective, local and community-led manner as an alternative to direct provision by the Council by supporting sustainable projects and enabling organisations to benefit the Melton Community. An extensive public and internal consultation demonstrated overwhelming support for a new way of allocating Community Grants that is based on receiving maximum social value for the residents of Melton through a more commission-based approach in line with the following principles:
- A clear contribution to one or more of the Council's Corporate People Priorities.
- Demonstration of value added self help activities such as volunteer resources, match funding and active engagement with the Melton Community Lottery
- A breakdown of how the money will be spent and considerations for long term sustainability.
- Monitoring of performance against the long term aspirations of Melton's People Board.
Applications to deliver specific projects are encouraged and therefore organisations may submit more than one application per year if they organise more than one qualifying project.
How to apply
- Please download and read through the Community Grants Policy and Criteria.
- Download and complete the relevant application form.
- Return the completed form to email@example.com by 16 December 2020.
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.