Masonic Charitable Foundation: Later Life Grants
Summary: Grants can be offered to charities supporting socially isolated and lonely older people over the age of 50.
- 020 3146 3337
- Amount Available
- £1,000 to £60,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Disability Groups, Environmental Improvements, Facility Development
- 1:00am - Mon 31st May, 2021
About Masonic Charitable Foundation: Later Life Grants
- These grants are for smaller charities whose annual income does not exceed £500,000
- Small grants can be used for general running and/or overhead costs of the charity – core funding
- Small grants between £1,000 – £15,000 are available
- Grants can be over 1, 2, or 3 years
- The total amount of the grant requested must not exceed 15% of the total income of the charity
- These grants are for larger charities whose annual income exceeds £500,000
- Large grants are for projects and can be used for salary costs, activities, materials etc.
- Large grants start from £10,000 and on average our grants are between £20,000 – £60,000 in total
- All grants can be over 1,2 or 3 years
Key areas of focus
Grants can be offered to charities/projects that provide:
- Mental and physical health support
- Access to services, e.g. transport and technology
- Community based approaches, i.e. volunteering, positive ageing and neighbourhood support
- Advocacy, social and welfare support
To check your eligibility requirements click here.
- 1st October - 23rd December 2020 (4pm)
- 1st March 2021 - 31st March 2021 (4pm)
- First stage: 1st February 2021 - 31st March 2021 (5pm). Second stage: 31st May 2021.
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.