Grassroots Football Fund
Summary: Grassroots Football have teamed up with the Utilita Energy High 5 movement to launch the Grassroots Fund, providing support to grassroots clubs, leagues and volunteers who need the help.
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Coach / Officials, Environmental Improvements, Equipment, Facility Development
About Grassroots Football Fund
Who's it for?
The fund is for grassroots clubs and leagues and the people who volunteer. They're open to anyone who's looking for a little help to make a big difference. If the help can make football better, Grassroots Football are interested.
- It's easy to apply and they make decisions quickly. All that's asked in return is you let them talk about the support they've provided.
Type of support
Support is tailored to the needs and aims of each application. It can be for anything to improve football and the lives of people who make grassroots football happen. It can be anything, but examples might include:
- Vouchers for materials to fix up the clubhouse
- Money to help pay for tradespeople to make improvements to your clubhouse
- Gifts to show appreciation to volunteers
- Support to recover from crime or vandalism
- Funding to help make your facility safe
- Help to improve your game and playing environment
Who can apply?
Applications must come from an FA-accredited club or league and be connected to individuals or projects involved in grassroots football. Cash funding must be paid into a bank account registered to a club or league.
How to apply?
To apply fill in the form on their website and they will be in touch to show how they can help if successful. All awards and funding is discretionary and Grassroots Football's decision is final. Clubs and leagues can apply for multiple grants or gifts.
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.