North West Leicestershire Coach Education Grant
Summary: The grant will assist in the development of local coaches, clubs and officials enabling them to gain appropriate qualifications in their chosen sport.
- Contact Name
- Gail Rushton
- 01530 454735
- Amount Available
- up to £100
- Type of funding
- Coach / Officials, Education / Training
About North West Leicestershire Coach Education Grant
Coach and Official Education Grant
The grant will assist in the development of local coaches, clubs and officials enabling them to gain appropriate qualifications in their chosen sport.
- 75% of the Coach Education and Leadership Academy Grant is available to individuals attending a school/college within the North West Leicestershire School Sports Partnership area.
- The remaining 25% of the grant will be available to the sports clubs located within the District of North West Leicestershire and/or individuals who reside or coach at a sports club in North West Leicestershire.
- Only sports recognised by Sport England will be considered for a grant.
- Clubs can apply as the lead applicant but must complete a separate application for each individual. Each individual must also meet the eligibility criteria.
- The grant available is 50% of the total cost of the course up to a maximum of £100.
- One grant per person per financial year.
- When all the funding has been allocated, no further funds will be available until the following April.
Panel decision dates: February, April, June, August, October, December
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.