Leicestershire & Rutland Community Foundation: Donors Fund
Summary: Donor Profiles give groups looking for funding space to give brief details of activities they would like to run over the next year and for which they are looking for additional funding support.
- Contact Name
- Leicestershire & Rutland Community Foundation
- 0116 2624 916
- Amount Available
- up to £3,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Disability Groups
About Leicestershire & Rutland Community Foundation: Donors Fund
Donor Profiles give groups looking for funding space to give brief details of activities they would like to run over the next year and for which they are looking for additional funding support. If a donor is then found whose interests match the work of your club/group, your file will then be presented to them. The profile is designed to cut down on organisations having to submit repeat applications, thereby minimizing time spent on paperwork.
What kind of group is eligible?
- You need not be a registered charity, but must be a group with clear charitable aims and a set of rules (a constitution).
- Your group must either have its own bank account, with at least two signatories, or a 'sponsor' organisation (e.g. your local Parish Council or Council for Voluntary Service) that is willing to accept the funds for your use.
- You must be able to provide us with up-to-date financial information for your group.
- Your group must have at least 3 people on its management committee or board of trustees.
- Your group must operate in Leicestershire or Rutland and be locally run.
- You must spend the grant within 1 year of the money being awarded.
Funding requests of up to £3,000 can be considered but typical grant awards are often much less than this.
Grants are typically in the region of £1,500, however you can apply for up to £3,000 to the Donor Matching Scheme via this link www.llrcommunityfoundation.org.uk/apply-for-funds/donor-profile-a-new-way-to-match-donors-with-community-groups/
There is no deadline for submission and we usually consider funding requests every four weeks.
The new application process is now on line, which can be accessed via the website link. If you are a previous applicant you can access you existing Organisation Overview and submit a new Funding Request by contacting them directly for your unique password.
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.