- Amount Available
- up to £250
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- Round Deadline
- 12:00am - Tue 3rd October, 2017
For Sports Development Grants
- Assistance with providing opportunities that will benefit residents of Charnwood and will normally be located within the Borough boundary.
- Assistance with costs of developing an existing programme, developing a new club or new activity.
- Assistance with costs of sports/physical activity related projects that are developmental.
- Grants will normally be awarded to a maximum of £250.
- Whilst there is no requirement for match funding, contributions from applicants or partner organisations will be encouraged.
When Can Applications Be Made?
Meetings of the Charnwood Grants Panel take place quarterly. Charnwood Sport and Active Recreation Club, Coach and Volunteer Sub Group will act as an advisory body and will be consulted for each grant application. Their recommendations will be taken into account in the final determination of each application.
Applications are normally needed one month prior to Grants Panel meetings, but certain categories of grant also have specific requirements.