- Amount Available
- up to £250
- Type of funding
- Athlete / Individual
- Active Charnwood Alliance
- Specific Locations
- Round Deadline
- 12:00am - Tue 15th January, 2019
The talent support grant we offer at Charnwood Borough Council is given to applicants who are in need of:
- essential items of equipment/clothing required to compete and train
- cost of travel for training and competitions
- cost of facility hire for training
- coaching costs (but not a coach's salary)
- competition costs - e.g. overnight accommodation, meals, entry fee
- club subscription costs.
Grants will normally be awarded to a maximum rate of 50% and not exceeding £250. Only one grant application may be approved per applicant per year.
How can I get involved?
To access the application form and to read further guidance on applying, please open the attachments below.
For any information about the progress of a grant contact Grants Administration.
talent-support-grants---guidance-and-application-form.pdf (PDF, 125.5 Kb)
talent-support-grants---guidance-and-application-form.doc (Document, 501 Kb)