Charnwood Borough Council - Talent Support Grants
Summary: Essential items of equipment/clothing required to compete and train.
- Contact Name
- Charnwood Borough Council
- 01509 634592
- Amount Available
- up to £250
- Type of funding
- Talented Athletes / Individual
- Active Charnwood Alliance
- Specific Locations
- Round Deadline
- 12:00am - Tue 26th March, 2019
About Charnwood Borough Council - Talent Support Grants
The talent support grant we offer at Charnwood Borough Council is given to applicants who are in need of:
- essential items of equipment/clothing required to compete and train
- cost of travel for training and competitions
- cost of facility hire for training
- coaching costs (but not a coach's salary)
- competition costs - e.g. overnight accommodation, meals, entry fee
- club subscription costs.
Grants will normally be awarded to a maximum rate of 50% and not exceeding £250. Only one grant application may be approved per applicant per year.
How can I get involved?
To access the application form and to read further guidance on applying, please visit: https://www.charnwood.gov.uk/pages/talent_support_grant
For any information about the progress of a grant contact Grants Administration.
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.