- Amount Available
- up to £1,500
- Type of funding
- Athlete / Individual, Club, Group or Organisation, Coach / Officials, Education / Training, Equipment
- Specific Locations
- 11:59pm - Tue 6th February, 2018
Charnwood Borough Council have four different types of sports funding grants:
- the sports development fund
- the coach/official education grant
- the sports facilities grant
- the talent support grant
The separate grants all offer to provide funding on a range of sporting requirements.
- The Sports facilities grant provides assistance in providing, improving or retaining essential playing facilities and ancillary accommodations, with a maximum of £1,500.
- The Coach and official education grant has funding up to £250, with applicants funded to improve and gain necessary qualifcations to grow in their sports.
- Talent support grant helps to provide a number of things, such as; equipment, accomodation, travel.
- The Sports development grant will be awarded to provide opportunities for other people in the borough.
The table below shows the application deadlines and decision dates for this grant scheme. Applicants are usually advised of the outcome of their application within ten working days of the decision date.
Decision date (Grants panel)
Round 1: Tuesday April 25, 2017
Tuesday May 16, 2017
Round 2: Tuesday July 25, 2017
Tuesday August 15, 2017
Round 3: Tuesday October 3, 2017
Tuesday October 24, 2017
Round 4: Tuesday January 16, 2018
Tuesday February 6, 2018