- Amount Available
- up to £2,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- Round Deadline
- 12:00am - Fri 10th November, 2017
The Community Fund awards grants to support eligible projects that have a long-lasting community, social or environmental benefit and can award a maximum of £2,000 per application.
In order for an application to be successful it must meet at least one of the following objectives:
- To bring the community closer together through facilities for sport, recreation and other leisure time activities.
- Supporting young people to prepare for the world of work and make work an inspiring choice.
- Offer environmental improvement and/or heritage conservation.
- Improve awareness of environmental issues through environmental education.
- Encourage and/or protect wildlife.
Has your application:
- Been completed on the form provided, answering all questions fully in the spaces provided on the form before adding extra pages?
- Described the project in a clear and concise way?
- Been carefully costed with a full breakdown? (You must supply company estimates or quotes including visuals supporting all the items in your application.)
- Enclosed all the financial information as requested, e.g. financial accounts or copies of bank statements etc?
- Described exactly where the project is located giving the full address and post code?
- Application Deadline
- 12:00am - Sat 13th January, 2018