- Amount Available
- up to £750
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- Specific Locations
- 1:00am - Tue 31st December, 2019
Each year Loughborough University sets aside a budget for its Community Donations Fund to provide financial support to community groups and organisations across Charnwood.
The purpose of the Fund is to support the social, educational, cultural and physical well- being of people living in Charnwood. This is normally achieved by providing modest grants (up to £750) to appropriate community groups.
|Open Fund||£10,000 allocated - £5,000 each in Autumn and Spring term||£750||Community groups and organisations across Charnwood|
|Inside Out Fund||£5,000 allocated in the Spring term||£500||Available to staff involved in community groups and organisations across Charnwood|
- Organisations/groups must be Charnwood based
- Organisations/groups must be non-political in nature
- Only specific/identifiable projects will be considered (rather than, for example, administration and running costs)
- Bids are most likely to be successful when they clearly identify and outline the impact and benefits funding will have
- Bids should include a short breakdown of how the funding will be used
- Repeat bids for the same project or from the same organisation within a 12 month period will not normally be considered