Loughborough University Donations Fund
Summary: Each year Loughborough University sets aside a budget for its Community Donations Fund to provide financial support to community groups and organisations across Charnwood.
- Amount Available
- up to £750
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- Specific Locations
- 1:00am - Tue 31st December, 2019
About Loughborough University Donations Fund
The purpose of the Fund is to support the social, educational, cultural and physical well- being of people living in Charnwood. This is normally achieved by providing modest grants (up to £750) to appropriate community groups.
|Open Fund||£10,000 allocated - £5,000 each in Autumn and Spring term||£750||Community groups and organisations across Charnwood|
|Inside Out Fund||£5,000 allocated in the Spring term||£500||Available to staff involved in community groups and organisations across Charnwood|
- Organisations/groups must be Charnwood based
- Organisations/groups must be non-political in nature
- Only specific/identifiable projects will be considered (rather than, for example, administration and running costs)
- Bids are most likely to be successful when they clearly identify and outline the impact and benefits funding will have
- Bids should include a short breakdown of how the funding will be used
- Repeat bids for the same project or from the same organisation within a 12 month period will not normally be considered
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.