SHIRE Community Grant
Summary: To help deliver the priorities of Leicestershire County Council's Communities Strategy, the SHIRE Community Grant programme will enable voluntary and community sector organisations (including social enterprises and Town/Parish Councils) to deliver community-based projects, services and activities which help to improve the lives of vulnerable people in Leicestershire.
- Contact Name
- Grants Officers
- 0116 305 7269
- Amount Available
- up to £10,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Disability Groups, Improving Health, Social Welfare Outcomes
About SHIRE Community Grant
Eligible organisations will be able to access grants of up to £10,000 and/or smaller grants of up to £3,000 for community based projects and activities that are focused on supporting vulnerable/disadvantaged people and communities.
We are particularly interested in funding new and innovative projects that will:
- support the most vulnerable individuals and communities in Leicestershire
- provide early intervention and prevention based solutions
- complement existing services already being delivered
Although applications can be submitted at any time, bi-monthly deadlines for applications have been scheduled for;
- Monday 13th May 2019
- Monday 8th July 2019
- Monday 9th September 2019
- Monday 11th November 2019
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.