Sport England - Small Grants Programme
Summary: Sport England's Small Grants Programme focus is on increasing participation in sport by people aged 5+ years and above. A wide range of organisations can apply including sports clubs, local authorities and community organisations.
- Amount Available
- £300 to £10,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Disability Groups, Equipment, Facility Development
- Sport England
About Sport England - Small Grants Programme
Sport England wants to fund eligible organisations that get more people engaged in sport and meet one or more of the aims in Sport England's strategy, which are to:
• Get inactive people to become more active
• Develop more resilient sporting habits
• Lead to more positive attitudes among young people
• Develop more diverse volunteers
• Improve progression and inclusion in talent development
YOUR PROJECT MUST ALSO:
• Request a sum between £300 and £10,000 and total project costs must not exceed £50,000
• Be deliverable in a 12-month period from the date of our award letter
• Be focused on sports that are recognised by Sport England. Find the full list of sports that we recognise
• Be delivered to beneficiaries based in England
• Have a start date that is at least eight weeks after submission of your completed application and supporting documents
• Provide a new activity that delivers sport and physical activity benefits or one that shows a clear expansion on existing activity.
Criteria Changes - October 2019
Organisations can now apply to Sport England for projects that work with children from the age of five. Sport England would also like to support a range of activities that people enjoy, including less formal activities. So a project delivering activities not on the list of recognised sports could also be considered. Appropriate affiliation will be needed for sports that Sport England deems as high risk.
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.