Blaby Community Grants Scheme
Summary: Blaby District Community Grants scheme supports the voluntary and community sector to develop and strengthen community facilities and activities.
- 0116 272 7718
- Amount Available
- £500 to £4,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Equipment, Facility Development
- Blaby District Council
- Specific Locations
About Blaby Community Grants Scheme
Working in association with Everyone Active and Blaby District Youth Council the following grants are available:
Capital Grants - up to £4,000
Small Capital Grants - up to £500
Revenue Grants - up to £500
Everyone Active - up to £500
Youth Grants - up to £500
Complete an online application form.
Please note that these forms cannot be saved during completion to be edited at a later time. It is important that you read the guidance notes carefully before applying to ensure that you meet the criteria.
See our case studies page for examples of some successful projects.
Please note that for 2019/20 the following changes have been made to our grant application process: -
- Only one application for a grant (in any category) may be made in a financial year (April 2019 - March 2020)
- The maximum amount of large capital funding that can be applied for has been increased to £4,000
- The maximum amount of revenue grant funding that can be applied for has been reduced to £500, however no match funding is required
- The maximum amount of youth grant funding that can be applied for has been reduced to £500 to allow us to support more groups
- There is one standard application form for all grants
Deadline Dates 2018/19
6th June 2019
5th September 2019
28th November 2019
27th February 2020
Paper application forms are also available below and completed forms should be sent to:
Community Development, Work and Skills Team, Blaby District Council, Council Offices, Desford Road, Narborough, Leicester, LE19 2EP
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.