2020 Holiday Activity Provider Support
On the back of the success of our Holiday Activity Food Programme in 2019 we are pleased to be able to offer support for Holiday Club Providers during Summer 2020. Due to the current pandemic we are aware of the importance of providing safe opportunities for children and young people during this time. We think it is more important than ever to be physically active and therefore we are pleased to be supporting local holiday club providers through our Summertime Programme. We will be providing resources / training for local providers to promote physical activity in their settings, whilst having a summer of fun!
We will be delivering a FREE one hour workshop informing of our Summertime offer and Daily Boost Summer Challenge 6-7pm on Wednesday 22nd July. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your space!
What are we offering local Holiday Activity Providers?
- FREE 1 hour training webinar on our Summer Time support offer. (Including an update on the current CMO Guidelines, sharing of Healthy At Home Resources, Introduction to our Daily Boost Summer Challenge.)
- Promotion of your Holiday Clubs through our social media / website
- Access to our Healthy At Home Resources
- FREE Daily Boost Summer Challenge Resources
- 1 x FREE Physical Activity Bag for each Holiday Club (Limited on a first come first serve basis)
Assistant Sports Development Officer
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport
- Universal / Digital Physical Activity
- Targeted Physical Activity Programme Support