I am a Coach
Good coaches never stop learning, examples are: watching other coaches, watching videos, using technology - apps, short workshops or maybe being part of coach development programme. We here at Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport offer support available for local coaches to access, including
- Courses - to support your improvement
- Register as a Coach: Register with us and access our Coaching Newsletter
- Funding: Coaches Funds
- Jobs: Relevant coaching jobs available
- Technology: Infographic & support materials/research papers
- Videos: sports coach UK as a guide
Courses - Workforce Education Programme
Our Workforce Education Programme runs annually and provides a variety of courses aimed at helping you improve your coaching, with workshops across Leicestershire, Leicester City and Rutland.
It includes courses for A Guide to Mentoring Sports Coaches, Safeguarding & Protecting Children, Positive Behaviour Management in Sport and Inclusive Coaching.
If you are a coach operating at any level, either in a paid or voluntary capacity you will benefit from accessing these workshops.
Coaching Jobs & Funding
Use our widgets to search for local coaching jobs and funding sources.
Funding Finder - Coach/Officials
Job Finder - Coach/Officials
Coaching Support Videos & Resources
- A Guide To Using Training Needs Analysis And Personal Development Plans (PDF, 4.6 Mb)
- Example Of Completed TNA Coach Profile Form (PDF, 101 Kb)
- TNA Coaching Profile Wheel (PDF, 252 Kb)
- Personal Development Plan Template (PDF, 203 Kb)
- Example Of Completed Personal Development Plan (PDF, 72 Kb)