- Standard coaches salary
- Casual Hours
- Placed On
- Mon 12th November, 2018
- 12:00am - Mon 1st July, 2019
The successful candidate must;
- Be able to deliver quality sports coaching to a range of age groups.
- Have the ability to deliver using a games-based approach.
- Be able to coach through the National Curriculum and work to schemes of work.
- Have a good understanding of all relevant policies to support schools.
- Communicate effectively with all Hinckley Community staff.
- Present a highly professional image when representing Hinckley RFC
- Have the ability to establish positive working relationships with voluntary and professional staff in schools and clubs.
The successful candidate will require;
- An enhanced DBS application check
- An NGB Level 2 sports coaching qualification or evidence to show you are working towards this.
- Must be First Aid qualified.
- Safeguarding certificate or evidence of recent safeguarding training.
- Experience in delivering sports coaching to a range of ages and abilities.
- Experience in either of the state or independent education sectors.
- Clean valid UK driving licence.
- Have an understanding and commitment to equal opportunities in employment and sport.
- Have an understanding of individual responsibility in complying with Health and Safety policies and arrangements, particularly in schools and sports clubs.
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport actively promotes diversity in employment and sport and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. To add your job please submit your job specification.