- Loughborough with frequent national travel, LE11 3QF
- Contact Name
- Emily Lant
- Contact Email
- £31,393 - £35,700 depending upon experience
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Tue 13th November, 2018
- 12:00am - Sun 9th December, 2018
- Sport / Activity
- Interview Date
- Mon 17th December, 2018
35 Hours per week
SportPark with frequent national travel
£31,393 - £35,700 depending upon experience
Swim England is the national governing body for swimming in England. We help people learn how to swim, enjoy the water, and compete in our sports of swimming, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for helping to deliver Swim England's strategy through technical facility advice and consultancy. You will influence strategic planning for the development or redevelopment of aquatics facilities ensuring the rationale for the design is strategically sound and underpinned by a sustainable business case.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will also be involved in stimulating the industry to innovate in the design of aquatic facilities, take learning from what has gone before and break new ground in seeking ways to overcome challenges.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent knowledge of the development of new build swimming pools and refurbishments of swimming pools.
- The ability to solve operational issues with swimming pool facilities.
- Proven facility development expertise within a fast paced and/or commercial environment.
Please see the job description for the full person specification.
Find out more about us – the Swim England family - and what we do here: http://www.swimming.org
So if you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position then we would like to hear from you.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to inclusion and embrace the spirit of all equalities legislation. Where possible we will always make reasonable adjustments for accessibility to anyone who requires it.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work status to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment.
To apply for this role please:
- Click here (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6S6Y8YG) to complete our Application statement.
- Send your CV and cover letter outlining the skills and experience you can bring to this role referring to the advert, person specification and job description to firstname.lastname@example.org
This should include any personal interests and unpaid activities. Include as much detail as possible to support your application, we receive hundreds of applications so make yours stand out! (We would recommend at least 300 words.)
Applications received without all elements above will not be considered for shortlisting.
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 09 December 2018
Applications after this time will not be considered
Interview date: Monday 17 December 2018
jd-facilities-officer-new.pdf (PDF, 243.1 Kb)
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport actively promotes diversity in employment and sport and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. To add your job please submit your job specification.