NCS Team Leader & Assistant Leader
- Birmingham and Bromsgrove, B16 8DN
- Contact Name
- Matthew Forsyth
- Contact Telephone
- 0121 456 1818
- Contact Email
- £9 to £11 See job pack for more details
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Tue 5th February, 2019
- 11:45pm - Sun 10th March, 2019
- Job Reference
- 54 & 55
- Interview Date
- Sat 23rd March, 2019
Each programme requires 210 staff hours in total broken down as follows:
- 33 hours training
- 110 hours weeks 1 & 2 residential (55 hours x 2)
- 60 hours weeks 3 & 4 (30 hours x 2 weeks)
- 7 hours Celebration Event
Candidates must be available to do one of the following programme waves:
Wave 1 - Monday 8th July - Friday 2nd August 2019
Wave 2 - Monday 29th July - Friday 23rd August 2019
The programme is split in to three distinct parts:
- Week one: Away residential: You will go away with your team for four nights and five days for outdoor adventure, new challenges and team-building.
- Week two: Home residential: You will go away with your team for four nights and five days, to a local residential setting. This is the part of the programme where the young people learn new skills and get to know the community better.
- Weeks three and four: You will support your team to design and implement a project that will make a real difference to their local community
This role is ideal for anyone interested in working with young people. Sport 4 Life will provide you with all the training and support you need to excel
You must be interested in working with young people and supporting their development through the programme.
ncs-team-leader-job-pack---ref-054.pdf (PDF, 1004.5 Kb)
ncs-assistant-team-leader-job-pack---ref-055.pdf (PDF, 1004.7 Kb)
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport actively promotes diversity in employment and sport and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. To add your job please submit your job specification.