Sport & Leisure Partnership Development Officer
To manage and develop a broad range of key partnerships to influence the delivery and development of plans, programmes, projects, events and initiatives to ensure increased and sustained participation in sport and physical activity both within NCC facilities and within the City of Nottingham.
- £28,321 The starting salary is £28,785 (Level One) rising to £30,507 (Level Two) on the first year anniversary, subject to satisfactory completion of a probation period (pro rata for part time workers)
- Full Time
- Nottingham City Council
- Placed On
- Thu 11th April, 2019
- 12:00pm - Mon 22nd April, 2019
- Job Reference
About Sport & Leisure Partnership Development Officer
There has never been a better time to join Nottingham City Council. Known for inclusivity and innovation, we have also won a host of Employee Benefits Awards, are a leading employer of Apprentices and we are continually working around the clock to deliver high quality services for Nottingham's citizens, visitors and investors.
Our aspiration is to make Nottingham a Great City, but to do this we need to be a Great Council, provide Great Services and recruit and develop a Great Workforce.
Join an organisation that gives you extra – we will value your contributions, promote flexible and modern ways of working, will double your monthly pension contributions, offer a very generous 25-32 days holiday package each year (exclusive of public bank holidays and dependent on length of service) and give you the option to purchase up to 28 days additional holiday tax-free!
The role of Sport & Leisure Partnership Development Officer will manage and develop a broad range of key partnerships to influence the delivery and development of plans, programmes, projects, events and initiatives to ensure increased and sustained participation in sport and physical activity, both within NCC facilities and within the City of Nottingham.
Nottingham City Council Sport & Leisure are looking for driven and dedicated individuals, passionate about sport and physical activity and it's ability to engage people across a broad spectrum of demographics. We welcome applications from those who thrive on new challenges and the opportunity to make change, while demonstrating empathy and understanding of challenges and barriers to participation.ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of current issues affecting the delivery and development of sport and physical activity programmes in city communities, and of National Sport England, NGB and other Sporting Partner National Programmes, which sustain and develop sports participation.
- Experience of working within sport, leisure, physical activity, health, community or other specialist related field
- Experience of managing and developing a range of partnerships
- Excellent range of communication and consultation skills and the ability to utilise effectively and appropriately with a wide diversity of people.
- Ability to analyse priorities and key influences, work successfully with partners, and translate into effective delivery of physical activity / health programmes, projects and initiatives.
- Experience of interpreting performance management information to guide future project planning and development.
For more information, please view the Job Description and Person Specification which are attached further down on this page.
For informal enquiries please contact Nikki Lawson, Tel: 07932552791 Email: email@example.com
sport-and-leisure-partnership-development-officer-jd-ps-(002).doc (Document, 1.7 Mb)
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.