Sports Digital Marketing & Communications Officer
Leicester City Council’s Sports Services are the leading provider of sport and fitness facilities within the city with nine sport, leisure and golf facilities, along with a range of parks and opens spaces for formal and informal activity.
- £27,905 to £30,507 per annum.
- Full Time
- Leicester City Council
- Placed On
- Thu 25th July, 2019
- 12:00am - Wed 21st August, 2019
- Job Reference
About Sports Digital Marketing & Communications Officer
After three years of delivering year on year improvements we now have in place ambitious plans to 'step up the service' to take us to the next level. Exciting plans for capital improvement have been approved and the Service is growing in confidence and ambition to continue the next phase of transformation and improvement.
We are now recruiting to various posts that form part of the new service team that will all play a key role in transforming the Council's approach to Sport, Leisure and Exercise. This is an exciting time to be joining a team of highly motivated and passionate individuals to help deliver our vision.
We are looking for a creative Sports Digital Marketing and Communications Officer with strong technical skills that will manage and maintain all Active Leicester's digital marketing platforms and communication channels. You will lead on driving sales and leads through various digital marketing platforms as well as creating marketing campaigns that have a social value.
- Manage and create digital content and develops and maintains the online presence of the service on its website, mobile app, intranet, social media and partner websites.
- Manage whole or key aspects of projects and campaigns relating to service wide communication, marketing and engagement strategies, through events, publications, use of digital media channels etc.
- Promote Active Leicester locally, regionally and nationally involving a range of media i.e. print, digital and social media, banners and signage.
- Support the development and management of specific communication, marketing and engagement channels across the department
- Support the development of the Active Leicester's standards, guidance and tools and provides advice and guidance to other officers including effective application of the Active Leicester's branding guidelines.
For further details and information on how to apply please click on the link below.
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.