- £10 to £15
- Casual Hours
- Wakefield Trinity
- Placed On
- Thu 1st August, 2019
- 12:00am - Fri 30th August, 2019
About Multi Sports Coach
Wakefield Trinity Community Trust is looking to recruit a Multi-Sport Coach to deliver our Wakefield District School Sports Partnership (SSP) provision in schools within the Wakefield district and surrounding regions.
Your role as a Multi-Sport Coach is to deliver practical Multi-Sports sessions for community programmes i.e curriculum support, lunch time clubs, after-school clubs and Multi-Sports Camps throughout the holidays. Increased hours are available throughout holiday periods.
Main Responsibilities; Delivering coaching sessions in school settings – these may include breakfast, lunchtime or after school clubs and school holiday camps. To raise the profile of multi-sports within West & South Yorkshire and to encourage maximum participation for both boys and girls.
• Minimum Level 2 Certificate in specific Sport or Multi-Sport
• A recognised First Aid Qualification
• Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current Safeguarding Children certificate
• Willingness to work flexible hours in line with our programme delivery.
• An approved Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check (previously known as a CRB Check)
• Good communication skills
• Enthusiasm, energy and creativity
• Be able to work within clearly defined rules and under the supervision of Wakefield Trinity Community Trust
• Full UK Driving Licence / Own transport is essential
• Salary/hourly-rate dependant on experience
CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.