Lifeguard (with potential Duty Manager development)
Places Leisure operate over 100 leisure centres across the UK. Our team of passionate individuals make Places Leisure what it is today, the expert leisure operator in the industry. We see the team as our best asset and that’s why we’re committed to offering competitive salaries, training opportunities as well as unique in-house talent development initiatives.
- Alfreton Leisure Centre, DE55 7BD
- Contact Name
- Ian Mee
- Contact Telephone
- 01773 523325
- Contact Email
- £8.30 per hour over 25yrs, £7.83 per hour under 25yrs
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Thu 8th August, 2019
- 12:00am - Sun 25th August, 2019
About Lifeguard (with potential Duty Manager development)
If you are customer focused and passionate about the leisure industry you might just be the right person to come and join our team.
Your main duties would include:
- Lifeguarding the pools to ensure a safe environment for our swimmers
- Ensure safety at all times by taking action to prevent accidents or incidents
- Ensure equipment is set up for the daily programmed activities
- Ensuring a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene is maintained throughout our Centres
- Attend regular training sessions to maintain competency as well as working on a shift rota
including evenings and weekends.
To apply you must be a strong swimmer but if you do not already possess a current Royal Lifesaving Society National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) we may be able to arrange for you to attend the appropriate training course to obtain this essential qualification.
In return for your commitment to providing an excellent service to our customers, we offer:
- A great working environment and friendly atmosphere in new leisure facilities
- First class staff training and development packages working towards Duty Manager position
- Free membership to the leisure centres (restrictions apply)
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.