General Manager, Moseley Road Baths
We are looking for a dynamic and self motivated General Manager to manage and develop our fantastic community swimming facility for an initial period of 12 months. If you believe you have the skills and qualities to be a driving force for one of Birmingham’s most active communities/community buildings, we want to hear from you.
- Moseley Road Baths, 497 Moseley Road, Birmingham, B12 9BX
- Contact Name
- Karen Leach
- Contact Email
- £26,000 pro rata on a 2 days per week basis
- Part Time
- Placed On
- Thu 22nd August, 2019
- 12:00am - Sun 15th September, 2019
- Sport / Activity
About General Manager, Moseley Road Baths
Can you take our amazing community swimming enterprise to the next level?
We are looking for a dynamic and self motivated individual to manage and develop our fantastic heritage swimming facility for an initial period of 12 months on a 2 days per week basis.
Moseley Road Baths Charitable Incorporated Organisation (MRBCIO) took over the management of Moseley Road Baths in April 2018. MRBCIO has substantially grown swimming numbers, built a great staff and volunteer team and developed its business in the intervening 16 months.
We are now seeking an experienced General Manager with primary responsibility in people and team development and overall customer service to keep the Baths thriving, whilst ensuring business, financial and operational targets are met.
The General Manager will report to the Board of Trustees and will be responsible for:
- Oversight of delivering the MRBCIO strategy as directed by Trustees
- Managing and developing the MRBCIO team, supported by OMs who line manage staff and volunteers.
- Managing, monitoring, evaluating and reporting on MRBCIO activity, including coordinating between strands of work
- Participating in business development and MRB coalition activity alongside trustees and others
- Leading engagement to create a sustainable community volunteering network and liaising with local partners.
- Have an understanding of MRBCIO's budgeting and take into account the financial implications of proposals and decisions.
If you believe you have the skills and qualities to be a driving force for one of Birmingham's most active community buildings, we want to hear from you. Please visit www.moseleyroadbaths.org.uk/general-manager-opportunity for the full job description, person specification and guidance on how to apply.
moseley-road-baths-gm-adv.docx (MS Word, 45.9 Kb)
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.