Assistant Ticketing Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Ticketing Manager to work within our Ticketing Team based at Villa Park. The role will be responsible for the set up and delivery of all ticket products to ensure the fan base has an experience with the ticketing department that is professional and efficient. The ideal candidate will need to have previous supervisory experience and possess a ‘can do’ attitude that ensures the individual provides a great role model for the CSR employees that will look for guidance and leadership from the successful candidate.
- Villa Park, B6 6HE
- Contact Name
- Charlotte Buckell
- Contact Telephone
- 0121 327 2299
- Contact Email
- Competitive dependent upon experience
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Mon 4th November, 2019
- 12:00am - Fri 15th November, 2019
- Sport / Activity
About Assistant Ticketing Manager
• Ticket set up of all products sold through the Seat Geek software and liaison with all key stakeholders.
• Create and brief clear communication to staff for processes and procedures to include training for new employees
• Liaise with club departments to ensure their requirements of the ticketing department are met
• Organise and participate in fan consultation and forum meetings
• Report on and drive sales for all revenue generating areas
• Forge a close working relationship with marketing and communications department.
• Deputise for the Ticket Manager in his absence
• You will also be required to be the most senior person available on non-matchday Saturdays so take responsibility for all security and managerial aspects of the office
Key skills and experience required:
• Educated to Degree level (or equivalent)
• Strong customer service skills, working within a customer service environment
• Proven organisational skills to adapt to fast-paced and changing environment
• Excellent written ability
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office package and excellent IT skills is essential.
• Relevant managerial experience in a related industry with an ability to inspire and manage a team
• Good attention to detail and takes responsibility for the accuracy of their work
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate others
• Relevant supervisory experience in a related industry
• Highly efficient and organised with ability to work to tight deadlines
• Work flexible hours as the club requires, this will include matchday working evenings and weekends
Aston Villa Football Club is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment.
Aston Villa Football Club celebrates the diversity of its Club and its supporters. As part of this, Aston Villa Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To allow us to monitor this, we ask all applicants to complete our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form. All information provided will be treated in confidence and will not be seen by staff directly involved in the appointment. The questionnaire will be detached from your application form, stored separately and used only to provide statistics for monitoring purposes.
To apply please send your CV (please include current salary details and notice period) and completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form to email@example.com or Lucy Ford HR Business Partner Aston Villa Football Club, Villa Park, Birmingham, B6 6HE.
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.