Casual Multi-Sports Coach
Your role as a Casual Coach is to deliver practical Multi Sport sessions for school programmes i.e curriculum support, lunch time clubs, after-school clubs and Multi-Sports Camps throughout the holidays. Increased hours are available throughout holiday periods.
About Casual Multi-Sports Coach
• Delivering coaching sessions in school settings – these may include breakfast, lunchtime or after school clubs and school holiday camps.
• To raise the profile of Sport within West & South Yorkshire and to encourage maximum participation for both boys and girls.
• Minimum Level 2 Certificate in specific Sport or Multi-Sport
• A recognised First Aid Qualification
• Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current Safeguarding Children certificate
• Willingness to work flexible hours in line with our programme delivery.
• An approved Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check (previously known as a CRB Check)
• Good communication skills
• Enthusiasm, energy and creativity
• Be able to work within clearly defined rules and under the supervision of Wakefield Trinity Community Trust
• Full UK Driving Licence / Own transport is essential
Sessional rate dependant on experience
Job Type: Part-time (Hours as required)
Salary: £10/15.00 hour
Too apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to Partnership Development Manager Luke Shale on firstname.lastname@example.org and Workforce Development Officer Gemma Huskins on email@example.com
Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.