Beat the Street Engagement Coordinator Derby
Beat the Street is divided into 3 phases; Anticipation, Experience and Sustain. In anticipation phase the Coordinator will work with stakeholders to build the profile of Beat the Street and recruit teams from schools and community groups. Working within the Covid-19 guidelines this could involve attending community events, delivering assemblies (virtual or in person), leading occasional walks and championing physical activity to get schools and community groups involved in the initiative. The Coordinator will work with local voluntary groups, clubs and businesses to get teams signed up and generally raise awareness of the scheme.
- Home, DE1 2FS
- £25,000 per year
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Mon 11th January, 2021
- 12:00am - Sun 14th February, 2021
About Beat the Street Engagement Coordinator Derby
- Increase participation and engagement levels with Beat the Street across whole communities (schools, businesses, community groups).
- Continued engagement and management of key project stakeholders such as project sponsors and a wide range of local organisations like the health sector, local authorities, schools and community groups.
- Work with partners to target specific groups (i.e. those with long term health conditions or from lower socio-economic groups).
- Work with sports and culture organisations to create an engaging calendar of events.
- Updating and maintaining project plans and marketing documentation – to include engagement planning and event management documents.
- Attend and support local steering-group meetings and write minutes.
- Working closely with the comms and marketing team to create and deliver a communications and marketing plan.
- Problem solving and adapting to the changing needs of the project as they arise.
- Management of social media activities.
- Co-ordination of the prize distribution for schools and scheme participants.
- Feed into evaluation, demonstrating the impact of the programme and how partners are working together for long term well-being of residents.
- Manage a legacy programme supporting participants to stay active
- Work within Covid-19 guidelines