Leeds United Girls Academy Chartered Physiotherapist (Evenings & Weekend)
To deliver physiotherapy services to all players involved in the Girls Academy. Promote and protect the health and wellbeing of all girls within the Academy. Work within the Code of Conduct and Good Practice of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. In addition to candidates’ ability to perform the duties of the post, the interview will also explore issues relating to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children including: • Motivation to work with children and young people • Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people.
- Contact Name
- Gary Waddington
- Contact Email
- Part Time
- Placed On
- Fri 23rd April, 2021
- 12:00am - Fri 21st May, 2021
- Sport / Activity
- Interview Date
- Tue 1st June, 2021
About Leeds United Girls Academy Chartered Physiotherapist (Evenings & Weekend)
- To protect and support the welfare of all players within the Girls Academy.
- Provide assessment, treatment and functional rehabilitation through research informed programs for injured players.
- To make accurate and informed clinical decisions (e.g. fitness of player to train or play).
- Develop and better the Girls Academy Return to Play protocols.
- To support player (injury prevention), parent and coach education.
- Provide injury screening and assist with player monitoring and discipline specific workshops.
- Medical records. All notes and records must be kept securely and up to date. All medical records must meet the standards set by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Maintain and support internal/external injury monitoring tools and databases.
- Engage in regular communication regarding injury status and rehabilitation of players to coaching staff and parents.
- Ensure confidentiality. The physiotherapist must at all times abide by the CSP Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Must be available at training sessions and attend all matches, home and away.
- Update required documents (inc Match Day & Training) within the Academies Online Portal.
- Complete and support wider administrative duties such as Risk Assessment / Registers / Wellness reports in-line with programme requirements / Safeguarding / Health and Safety / Child Protection.
- To provide verbal and / or written reports when requested by the Academy or the FA (e.g., pre/post England camps).
- To always support Leeds United Academy with their vision & Mission values.
- To build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally, always maintaining a professional image when representing the Leeds United Girls Academy.
- To keep confidential any information gained regarding the Charity, Club, and its personnel.
- To maintain a flexible approach to work.
- To maintain the upkeep of all relevant equipment pertaining to the delivery of programmes and to the safety of participants.
- To undertake all other such relevant duties directed by the Senior Management team, which from time to time may be required with respect to the promotion of The Leeds United Girls Academy.
- To be aware of and abide by all the Leeds United Foundation policies and procedures, in particular Safeguarding and Equality Diversity & Inclusion
- To engage in Continuing Professional Development and also support the development of other academy members.
- To use an evidence-based practice and attempt to be current.
Education, Training and Qualifications
Application form and letter Interview
Experience and knowledge
Application form and letter
Skills and Abilities
Application form and letter