Posted: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 13:51
Employer grants of up to £2'500 are available from Leicester Jobs Fund to support wage costs for 6 month jobs or 12 month apprenticeships.
Criteria for recruiting employers:
- Leicester or Leicestershire small to medium sized enterprise.
- Minimum contract: 6 months, 30 hrs/week paying National Minimum Wage.
For an apprentice post,12 months, 30 hours/week.
- Job must be 'new' - supernumerary and do not replace existing vacancies.
- Supervisor in the workplace enabling employees to progress and gain new work-based skills.
- Must be of working age
- Leicester or Leicestershire based resident.
- In at least one target group:
- Care Leaver
- Level 4 Apprenticeship
Applications will be assessed against and approved against set criteria, Leicester employment hub account manager will then liaise with employer in relation to the recruitment needs. This will be undertaken in about 1 weeks time.
Register your application by visiting:leicesteremploymenthub.co.uk - please note: they can only fund a limited number of positions.